- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 332 students
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art, Band, Choir
- TCS has a strong academic program resulting in high achievement test scores annually and in successful college experiences by our graduates. Our program consists of controlled, orderly, Christian environment using challenging, Christian curriculum. Bob Jones University Press and ABeka are the main curriculum sources. Our Kindergarten program, with its phonics based reading program, provides a strong foundation for academic success. Our K-5 students test out in the top five percent nationally every year. TCS uses the Alabama Course of Study as a guide for course offerings with the exception of Bible classes which all students take every year. With academic excellence as our goal, our students are challenged to compete on state and national levels with other Christian schools in academic testing, spelling bees, as well as fine arts. We occasionally bring in special educators to teach classes, speak to the student body, or lead in educational tours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Tuscaloosa Christian School offer?
What is Tuscaloosa Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Tuscaloosa Christian School?
Endorse Tuscaloosa Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards