Holy Trinity Catholic School
Tel: (812) 482-4461
- The purpose of Precious Blood School is to educate its students to know God and His Son, Jesus Christ, and to speak and live His message.
- Living God's message forms community in and with Christ and leads to a response of service to the community.
- We provide a variety of educational opportunities for the student to fully develop his/her spiritual, intellectual, psychological, sociological, physical and aesthetic potential.
- We accept students on their own level and move them forward from there.
- The Precious Blood School Family creates a positive interaction between staff, students, parents, and community so that all are inspired to achieve their potential.
- Guided by our Catholic faith in Jesus Christ, we create an atmosphere of learning where there is a script of unity, caring and respect for God, others and oneself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Holy Trinity Catholic School is Jasper Christian Academy (1.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jasper Grades: PK-9 | 38 students
231 Hillside Dr
Jasper, IN 47546
(812) 634-2406 1.7 PK-9
- Loogootee Grades: 1-8 | 50 students
2959 N 1000 E
Loogootee, IN 47553
(812) 486-3789 11.1 1-8
- Montgomery Grades: K-12 | 81 students
6289 E 200 N
Montgomery, IN 47558
(812) 486-3855 17.9 K-12
- Montgomery Grades: 1-8 | 44 students
1502 N 500 E
Montgomery, IN 47558
(812) 486-3789 20.5 1-8
- Washington Grades: 2-12 | 17 students
1604 State St
Washington, IN 47501
(812) 254-6469 21.1 2-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.