Holy Trinity Parish School
- Our mission, in partnership with parents, is to teach as Jesus did, challenging students to grow physically, intellectually, and spiritually in a nurturing Catholic environment, deepening in them a dynamic faith shared with others in a life of love and service.
- Holy Trinitys goal is to create an environment where each child can acquire the skills and values for a Christian life in a safe and challenging atmosphere.
- Each day begins with the entire community participating in praise and worship.
- The children and staff also attend weekly Mass, which a different class plans and participates in.
- Spiritual development is an integral part of the curriculum at Holy Trinity Catholic School.
- Catholic morals and values are emphasized in all aspects of our academic programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Trinity Parish School also viewed these schools: Divine Redeemer Catholic School.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.