Holy Trinity Parish School
- Our mission, in partnership with parents, is to teach as Jesus did, challenging students to grow physically, intellectually, and spiritually in a nurturing Catholic environment, deepening in them a dynamic faith shared with others in a life of love and service.
- Holy Trinitys goal is to create an environment where each child can acquire the skills and values for a Christian life in a safe and challenging atmosphere.
- Each day begins with the entire community participating in praise and worship.
- The children and staff also attend weekly Mass, which a different class plans and participates in.
- Spiritual development is an integral part of the curriculum at Holy Trinity Catholic School.
- Catholic morals and values are emphasized in all aspects of our academic programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Trinity Parish School also viewed these schools: Divine Redeemer Catholic School.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.