Holy Trinity Parish School
- Our mission, in partnership with parents, is to teach as Jesus did, challenging students to grow physically, intellectually, and spiritually in a nurturing Catholic environment, deepening in them a dynamic faith shared with others in a life of love and service.
- Holy Trinitys goal is to create an environment where each child can acquire the skills and values for a Christian life in a safe and challenging atmosphere.
- Each day begins with the entire community participating in praise and worship.
- The children and staff also attend weekly Mass, which a different class plans and participates in.
- Spiritual development is an integral part of the curriculum at Holy Trinity Catholic School.
- Catholic morals and values are emphasized in all aspects of our academic programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Holy Trinity Parish School also viewed these schools: Divine Redeemer Catholic School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?