Our Lady Of Lourdes School
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is a natural, integral part of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish through stewardship.
- The school recognizes the whole child by designing instruction to address the unique talents of each.
- Opportunities are created to help the student understand social responsibility, to help make judgments based upon Catholic, Christian values and thereby to promote and enhance self-esteem.
- The vision of Our Lady of Lourdes School is to promote lifelong learning by expanding the role of the classroom through the use of technology and instructional techniques and strategies.
- These activities and tasks are directly linked to the desired learning outcomes of the Archdiocese of Louisville.
- Learners are given the opportunity and time to practice and apply learning in a variety of contents.
- Knowledge of academics is affirmed throughout the learning process. Students accept responsibility for their own learning.
- High expectations for success for each student are expressed by all involved with the learner.
- We intend to provide a program which offers to each student the opportunity to reach potential spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- The program and environment shall be child centered. It shall respect the individual differences of each child.
- This requires a total commitment of our children, their parents, our educational and pastoral staffs, and the parish at large to actively live out their faith.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2008|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LouisvilleGrades: K-8 | 431 students
1800 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
LouisvilleGrades: K-8 | 411 students
322 Cannons Ln
Louisville, KY 40206
LouisvilleGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
3525 Goldsmith Lane
Louisville, KY 40220
LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 647 students
2427 Glenmary Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 413 students
3101 Bluebird Ln
Louisville, KY 40299
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?