Our Lady Of Lourdes School
Tel: (502) 895-5122
- Our Lady of Lourdes School is a natural, integral part of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish through stewardship.
- The school recognizes the whole child by designing instruction to address the unique talents of each.
- Opportunities are created to help the student understand social responsibility, to help make judgments based upon Catholic, Christian values and thereby to promote and enhance self-esteem.
- The vision of Our Lady of Lourdes School is to promote lifelong learning by expanding the role of the classroom through the use of technology and instructional techniques and strategies.
- These activities and tasks are directly linked to the desired learning outcomes of the Archdiocese of Louisville.
- Learners are given the opportunity and time to practice and apply learning in a variety of contents.
- Knowledge of academics is affirmed throughout the learning process. Students accept responsibility for their own learning.
- High expectations for success for each student are expressed by all involved with the learner.
- We intend to provide a program which offers to each student the opportunity to reach potential spiritually, academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- The program and environment shall be child centered. It shall respect the individual differences of each child.
- This requires a total commitment of our children, their parents, our educational and pastoral staffs, and the parish at large to actively live out their faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2018|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 382 students
1800 Newburg Road
Louisville, KY 40205
(502) 458-2850 3.7 PK-8
- Louisville Grades: K-8 | 203 students
4600 Lynnbrook Drive
Louisville, KY 40220
(502) 451-2535 1.9 K-8
- Louisville Grades: PK-8 | 439 students
322 Cannons Ln
Louisville, KY 40206
(502) 893-7700 1.2 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.