Holy Trinity School
Tel: (606) 573-3570
- Holy Trinity Parish School, in partnership with the parish community and parents, seeks to build a strong spiritual and excellent academic foundation for all students.
- With the guidance of the Holy Trinity, we are dedicated to helping students fulfill their potential as lifelong learners and participants in our Catholic tradition who recognize their responsibilities within our global society.
- The Holy Trinity Parish School faculty and staff believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children.
- We share with parents this important responsibility. Responding to the Church's call to "teach as Jesus did," we are committed to pursuing these goals is to Provide instruction in Catholic doctrine and Christian values; Deepen students' faith through meaningful participation in liturgical celebrations and prayer services; Allow opportunities to serve others in the school, the parish, and the community; Create a faith community and climate of acceptance of and sensitivity to individual differences; Teach a curriculum integrating basic skills with enrichment and cultural opportunities that meet the diverse needs of students; Foster in children a secure self-concept; Encourage children to act in a manner that demonstrates self-respect and respect for others; Develop in children a sense of personal integrity and responsibility; Instill in children an awareness of the obligation to live as Christian citizens of our community, our country, and our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Totz Grades: PK-7 | 57 students
6340 Hwy 522
Totz, KY 40870
(606) 574-1900 8.6 PK-7
- Dryden Grades: PK-8 | 13 students
187 Stairway Dr
Dryden, VA 24243
(276) 523-0464 20.7 PK-8
- Middlesboro Grades: PK-12 | 236 students
1110 N 25th St
Middlesboro, KY 40965
(606) 248-0557 21.5 PK-12
- Tazewell Grades: K-12 | 160 students
118 England Rd
Tazewell, TN 37879
(865) 297-6940 24.2 K-12
- Harrogate Grades: 4-12 | 135 students
6965 Cumberland Gap Pkwy
Harrogate, TN 37752
(423) 869-6234 25.1 4-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.