Hunt Club KinderCare
Our teachers are dedicated to providing an environment for your child that supports their overall well-being.
We treat each child as our own to instill your confidence with the kind of care we provide.
The teachers at our Hunt Club KinderCare family are here for you and can't wait to meet with you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hunt Club KinderCare serving families in the Gurnee, Lindenhurst, Grayslake, Wadsworth and Waukegan communities. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our preschool curriculum works in alignment with our local schools to ensure kindergarten readiness for every child. Private, full-day Kindergarten is also available highlighting small class size, and meeting national and state standards. Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. For a full listing of schools that we transport, please see our Map and Directions tab. At our school, we have exceptional dedicated teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights, and Special Programs designed for children. We are proudly accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA) since 2012. Please visit the accreditation tab below to view more information on high quality programs. We hope to see you soon!
- The Center has a coded entry door and other doors are locked to the outside. The Center Director and Assistant Center Director conduct monthly fire and tornado drills. Classrooms are checked daily for safe toys and equipment (along with sanitization). The playground is completely fenced in. Staff has monthly meetings to ensure all safety precautions are in place and being followed.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- YWCA, Wisconsin Subsidy, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Hunt Club KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.