Hunt Club KinderCare
- Our teachers are dedicated to providing an environment for your child that supports their overall well-being.
- We treat each child as our own to instill your confidence with the kind of care we provide.
- The teachers at our Hunt Club KinderCare family are here for you and can't wait to meet with you!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Hunt Club KinderCare serving families in the Gurnee, Lindenhurst, Grayslake, Wadsworth and Waukegan communities. We offer an amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our preschool curriculum works in alignment with our local schools to ensure kindergarten readiness for every child. Private, full-day Kindergarten is also available highlighting small class size, and meeting national and state standards. Before and After School Program is offered throughout the school year, while our Summer Camp program for ages preschool and up provide perfect solutions for families who need care during school break. For a full listing of schools that we transport, please see our Map and Directions tab. At our school, we have exceptional dedicated teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is very important to all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through: Open Houses, Parent Events, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Nights, and Special Programs designed for children. We are proudly accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA) since 2012. Please visit the accreditation tab below to view more information on high quality programs. We hope to see you soon!
- The Center has a coded entry door and other doors are locked to the outside. The Center Director and Assistant Center Director conduct monthly fire and tornado drills. Classrooms are checked daily for safe toys and equipment (along with sanitization). The playground is completely fenced in. Staff has monthly meetings to ensure all safety precautions are in place and being followed.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- YWCA, Wisconsin Subsidy, and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gurnee Grades: NS | 34 students
5501 Stearns School Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)662-2335 1.6 NS
- Gurnee Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2190 Fuller Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)623-7773 1.7 PK-8
- Lake Forest Grades: NS-K | 195 students
34638 North Highway 45
Lake Forest, IL 60030
(847)543-9075 2.4 NS-K
- Gurnee Grades: NS-PK | 80 students
4574 Brookhaven Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)360-1122 2.9 NS-PK
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.