- Our teachers are dedicated to helping your child have a great day, every day! With years of experience and education, our teachers have the skills and support to guide your child and create a successful environment for them to learn and grow in.We work hard to create classrooms that focus on developing the whole child while creating a fun and safe learning environment.
- We look forward to partnering with you in your child's academic success!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are excited to welcome you to the Brookhaven KinderCare learning Center! We proudly serve the Gurnee and Waukegan area, as well as surrounding neighborhoods. Our center offers exciting and educational hands on curriculum for students age six weeks though twelve years, as well as opportunities to grow socially and emotionally. Our teachers are dedicated to your child's growth and success as learners and individuals. Whether your child is learning to sit up, write their name or learning multiplication, we are honored to practice those skills and build confidence. Everything we do is designed for learning!
- Health and Safety are of great importance here at KinderCare. Our
center offers keypad entry and strict pick-up policies. Only
authorized parties are allowed into the building, and must produce
We also offer fenced playgrounds. All students enter the playground directly into a fenced area, eliminating the dangers of a parking lot or unsecured area.
All teachers receive annual First Aid and CPR training.
Our center is professionally cleaned and surfaces sanitized multiple times throughout the week. Additionally, the carpets and tile are deep cleaned monthly. Our teachers use both anti-bacterial cleanser and sanitizer to keep surfaces and toys clean. Each day staff members complete a cleaning checklist to insure that all cleaning tasks have been completed.
Our center participates in regularly scheduled fire and tornado drills. All of the fire extinguishers and the sprinkler system are professionally inspected on a regular basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- IDHS (Illinois Department of Human Services), or YWCA, DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) (Foster Care), NACCRRA - Willing to take any if needed
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gurnee Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2190 Fuller Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)623-7773 2 PK-8
- Gurnee Grades: NS | 34 students
5501 Stearns School Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)662-2335 2.2 NS
- Waukegan Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
1411 S White Oak Drive
Waukegan, IL 60085
(847)578-1111 2.3 NS-PK
- Waukegan Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
1310 N Frolic Ave
Waukegan, IL 60085
(847)249-0011 2.5 PK-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.