Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran School
- Immanuel Lutheran School is maintained and supported as part of the total ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
- As we "Train Children for Now and Eternity", it is the aim of our school to take into account all the child's needs of body, soul, and mind.
- This school was established to partner with parents in their children's Christian education.
- By conducting its own Lutheran Elementary School, our congregation is not only providing our children a Christian environment, but it is also providing for a thorough training in the Word of God and a knowledge in the academic subjects taught from a Christian viewpoint.
- It is to this end that our faculty serves and partners with our families in our Lutheran Elementary School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|Tuition Notes||Members pay a percentage of this tuition cost|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?