Lake County Baptist School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 145 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,400
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Aug. 16 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
community service, student council, yearbook club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Drama/Theater, Handbell Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Lake County Baptist School seeks to provide a biblically-based Christian education. We seek to instill a biblical worldview in every subject and, as age appropriate, at every grade level. Students are encouraged to develop Christian values and character in their behavior and lifestyle. Academic rigor is also highly valued as our highschool classes are designed as college prepratory courses.
- We believe a child must develop in all areas to include spiritual, academic, social, and physical well-being. With that in made, we provide opportunities for students in fine arts (such as acting, drama, art, music and more) and in sports (such as soccer, volleyball, and basketball).
- Our student body is highly diverse with many ethnic groups and church affiliations represented.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lake County Baptist School cost?
Lake County Baptist School's tuition is approximately $4,400 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Lake County Baptist School?
The acceptance rate of Lake County Baptist School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Lake County Baptist School offer?
Lake County Baptist School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Lake County Baptist School?
The application deadline for Lake County Baptist School is Aug. 16 / rolling (applications are due on Aug. 16 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Lake County Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards