Lake County Baptist School
- Lake County Baptist School is a ministry of Lake County Baptist Church which exists to assist parents in the development of children who are Biblically grounded, academically prepared, socially adept, and physically sound.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Call office for details.|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Aug. 16 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||1st-6th grade is 3,800. 7th-12th is 4,400.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tim Kowach|
|Admissions Associate||Amy Rosales|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
community service, student council, yearbook club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Choir, Drama/Theater, Handbell Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Lake County Baptist School seeks to provide a biblically-based Christian education. We seek to instill a biblical worldview in every subject and, as age appropriate, at every grade level. Students are encouraged to develop Christian values and character in their behavior and lifestyle. Academic rigor is also highly valued as our highschool classes are designed as college prepratory courses.
- We believe a child must develop in all areas to include spiritual, academic, social, and physical well-being. With that in made, we provide opportunities for students in fine arts (such as acting, drama, art, music and more) and in sports (such as soccer, volleyball, and basketball).
- Our student body is highly diverse with many ethnic groups and church affiliations represented.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waukegan Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
1310 N Frolic Ave
Waukegan, IL 60085
(847)249-0011 2.5 PK-8
- Gurnee Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
2190 Fuller Rd
Gurnee, IL 60031
(847)623-7773 4.3 PK-8
- Grayslake Grades: PK-12 | 228 students
275 S Lake St
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847)548-6209 11 PK-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.