STUDYS Christian Academy
STUDYS Christian Academy of Lindenhurst is called by God to provide a Christ centered supportive learning environment in which all students achieve individual success.
WE accomplish this by fostering the unique gifts of individuals and by partnering with families in transforming hearts and educating the whole person to glorify God.
We are a Non-Denominational educational community in which students, teachers and parents live out their faith.
The STUDYS Christian Academy staff recognizes that our world needs problem solvers with a biblical worldview and it is our goal to prepare the students to be productive citizens and change agents armed with the gospel.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
STUDYS Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Average SAT score
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Your Child Can Get Quality Education. Give your child the best. *Diagnostic Testing *Mastery Based Learning *Academic Excellence *Phoentic Based Reading *Character Development *Integrated Bible Principles *Grades Full Day-K3/K5 & 1st-12th Grades * Before and After Care Available
- STUDYS Ministries Christian Academy
- 656 N. Bridgeport Terrace
- Lindenhurst, IL 60046
Endorse STUDYS Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.