Lindenhurst Early Childhood Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (847) 356-2288
- Lindenhurst Early Childhood Ct provides quality child care that conforms to all guidelines and regulations within the Department of Children and Family Services.
- LECC prides itself for the well trained caring teachers, excellent academic and social programs.
- Social graces and skills, coupled with community awareness, philanthropic experiences, which are essential for children's socialization, provide many opportunities, to relate to and understand, the special needs of others.
- A special interest of LECC is also to introduce children to community services through volunteer and professional individuals.
- Guest speakers like Dentists, Optometrists, Officier Friendly, Fireman, Librarians, etc.
- interact with the children and explain their role and services.
- Reptile world and personnel from Best Pets, bring animals into the classroom for additional concrete experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Villa Grades: K-12 | 174 students
600 W Grand Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847) 245-6400 2.1 K-12
- Lake Villa Grades: PK-K | 21 students
101 S Beck Rd.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847) 356-4282 0.6 PK-K
- Grayslake Grades: PK-12 | 210 students
275 S Lake St
Grayslake, IL 60030
(847) 548-6209 5 PK-12
Great school. Awesome place for kids.
- Posted by Parent - Jilly
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.