Huntington Catholic School
- Huntington Catholic School, in partnership with parents, offers a Christ-centered learning environment from preschool to grade eight.
- With the support of the faith communities, our school reinforces Catholic family values by teaching the Catholic faith and values; by fostering Christ-like relationships by developing self-esteem and promoting service to others; and by providing a strong academic curriculum, emphasizing the development of the whole person.
- We at Huntington Catholic strive to ensure and maintain a standard of excellence in the academic curriculum; to integrate the Gospel values of message, community worship, and service into the curriculum; to incorporate the basic beliefs of the Catholic faith into the religion curriculum; and to instill a spirit of stewardship and global awareness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants & collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roanoke Grades: PK-8 | 45 students
14615 Winters Rd
Roanoke, IN 46783
(260)672-8544 10.7 PK-8
- Roanoke Grades: K-12 | 25 students
11015 Lafayette Center Rd
Roanoke, IN 46783
(260)478-5500 12.4 K-12
- South Whitley Grades: 1-8 | 25 students
Between 5755 & 5850 W Whitle
South Whitley, IN 46787
(260)723-6581 13.5 1-8
- Wabash Grades: K-3 | 4 students
619 N State Road 13
Wabash, IN 46992
(260)563-7849 15.8 K-3
- Columbia City Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
1550 East State Rd 205 North
Columbia City, IN 46725
(219)248-4872 16.2 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?