- We are committed to educating children by empowering them with the tools that will develop their individual personalities and intellect.
- We will accomplish this through Integration of Islamic values and secular curricula.
- We provide Positive learning and social experiences in a stimulating environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- • Separate classrooms, lunch room, and gymnasium.
- • Combined average of 14.5 years of teaching experience.
- • Experience and Certification includes Elementary Education, Early Childhood, Montessori certified, Tajweed certified, Learning-Behavior Specialist.
- • Teacher-student ratio of 1- 10.
- • Separate classes for 3 year-olds, 4-year-olds, and 5 year-olds.
- • Best Practices include:
- • Blended classes for those students who need the extra care.• Hands-on Curriculum and Promote independence
- .• Integrating subject areas, including cross-curricula in Islamic Studies.
- • Fine-motor/ gross motor activities.
- • Full curriculum that includes Language (literacy/reading and writing), math, Science and Social Studies.
- • Qur’an, Arabic and Islamic Studies include learning how to pray, 99 names of Allah, Surahs, Duas, Seerah, and much more!
- • Art, Library and P.E., Centers that integrate STEM
- • Field trips, Library, Activity centers.
- • Hot lunch, Eid Party, Library and much more!
- • Active Parent involvement:
- All-School program, Parent-Days that highlight student achievement, KG graduation, etc.• Active PTC MashaAllah.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SchaumburgGrades: K-5 | 113 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
BridgeviewGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
BolingbrookGrades: PK-12 | 104 students
519 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
LombardGrades: PK-12 | 432 students
331 W Madison St
Lombard, IL 60148
ChicagoGrades: PK-6 | 126 students
5933 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60659
May 27, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.