ICN Full-time School Program
Tel: (630) 544-6164
ICN Full-time School Program Photo #2 - Islamic Center of Naperville Full Time School currently has a child-centered pre-K and KG program, aligned with state standards, to give your children a running start in Islamic education and elementary school.
We are committed to educating children by empowering them with the tools that will develop their individual personalities and intellect.
We will accomplish this through Integration of Islamic values and secular curricula.
We provide Positive learning and social experiences in a stimulating environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniform light blue shirt and dark blue pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,250|
- Separate classrooms, lunch room, and gymnasium.
- Combined average of 14.5 years of teaching experience.
- Experience and Certification includes Elementary Education, Early Childhood, Montessori certified, Tajweed certified, Illinois Food Handlers Certificate.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1- 10.
- Separate classes for 3 year-olds, 4-year-olds, and 5 year-olds.
- Best Practices include:
- Blended classes for those students who need the extra care. Hands-on Curriculum and Promote independence
- . Integrating subject areas, including cross-curricula in Islamic Studies.
- Fine-motor/ gross motor activities.
- Full curriculum that includes Language (literacy/reading and writing), math, Science and Social Studies.
- Qur`an, Arabic and Islamic Studies include learning how to pray, 99 names of Allah, Surahs, Duas, Seerah, and much more!
- Art, Library and P.E., Centers that integrate STEM
- Field trips, Library, Activity centers.
- Weekly Hot lunch, Eid Party, Library and much more!
- Active Parent involvement:
- All-School program, Parent-Days that highlight student achievement, KG graduation, etc. Active PTC MashaAllah.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bolingbrook Grades: NS-12 | 116 students
519 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
(630) 914-5015 6.2 NS-12
- Bridgeview Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
(708) 598-2700 16.7 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
3333 W Peterson Ave.
Chicago, IL 60659
(773) 267-6167 25.9 PK-8
- Lombard Grades: PK-12 | 412 students
331 W Madison St
Lombard, IL 60148
(630) 889-8000 8.8 PK-12
- Schaumburg Grades: PK-6 | 87 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
(630) 270-3130 16 PK-6
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.