Icn Full-time School Program
- We are committed to educating children by empowering them with the tools that will develop their individual personalities and intellect.
- We will accomplish this through Integration of Islamic values and secular curricula.
- We provide Positive learning and social experiences in a stimulating environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||56 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniform light blue shirt and dark blue pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Separate classrooms, lunch room, and gymnasium.
- Combined average of 14.5 years of teaching experience.
- Experience and Certification includes Elementary Education, Early Childhood, Montessori certified, Tajweed certified, Illinois Food Handlers Certificate.
- Teacher-student ratio of 1- 10.
- Separate classes for 3 year-olds, 4-year-olds, and 5 year-olds.
- Best Practices include:
- Blended classes for those students who need the extra care. Hands-on Curriculum and Promote independence
- . Integrating subject areas, including cross-curricula in Islamic Studies.
- Fine-motor/ gross motor activities.
- Full curriculum that includes Language (literacy/reading and writing), math, Science and Social Studies.
- Qur`an, Arabic and Islamic Studies include learning how to pray, 99 names of Allah, Surahs, Duas, Seerah, and much more!
- Art, Library and P.E., Centers that integrate STEM
- Field trips, Library, Activity centers.
- Hot lunch, Eid Party, Library and much more!
- Active Parent involvement:
- All-School program, Parent-Days that highlight student achievement, KG graduation, etc. Active PTC MashaAllah.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Villa ParkGrades: PK-12 | 715 students
300 W Highridge Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
- SchaumburgGrades: PK-6 | 72 students
375 South Roselle Road
Schaumburg, IL 60193
- SchaumburgGrades: K-5 | 113 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193
- BolingbrookGrades: PK-12 | 105 students
519 E Briarcliff Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- BridgeviewGrades: PK-12 | 257 students
7361 W 92nd St
Bridgeview, IL 60455
October 19, 2017
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.