Immaculate Conception Catholic School
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School was opened in 1930 under the guidance of Monsignor Patrick F. Horan.
- The building housed grades 1 - 8 and was primarily staffed by the religious order of the Sisters of Mercy.
- Many years later a kindergarten program was added to the existing classes.
- Immaculate Conception School exists for the spiritual, intellectual, moral, and physical education of the children of Immaculate Conception Parish.
- With God's help and under the protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception School seeks to prepare its students to be productive Christian citizens of tomorrow.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School believes that each child is a person of worth with a personal dignity and a heavenly calling since each child is so loved by God that He sent His Son to save each one.
- To safeguard this dignity requires the education of the whole person - spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically.
- Immaculate Conception Catholic School also believe that the hallmark of quality education is learning and the appreciation of learning.
- Therefore, the teachers and the administrators of the Immaculate Conception Catholic School, in partnership with the parents, pledge themselves to achieve and maintain professional and personal excellence in order to share knowledge, develop useful skills, teach Catholic doctrine, and instill a high Christian value system that reflects Christ-like attitudes.
- Many changes have occurred in education and Immaculate Conception School strives to be on the cutting edge.
- Our goal is to combine the tried and the true with new and innovative techniques.
- Immaculate Conception School is known throughout Forth Smith and the surrounding communities as a premiere educational institution.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blytheville Grades: K-12 | 52 students
4541 E State Highway 18
Blytheville, AR 72315
(870)763-4561 0.1 K-12
- Ripley Grades: K-12 | 19 students
2515 Asbury Glimp Rd
Ripley, TN 38063
(731)635-3156 23.1 K-12
- Kennett Grades: K-9 | 23 students
1321 Kennett St.
Kennett, MO 63857
(573)888-2520 23.7 K-9
- Dyersburg Grades: 6-12 | 34 students
711 Us Highway 51 Byp S
Dyersburg, TN 38024
(731)286-2861 29.4 6-12
- Dyersburg Grades: PK-11 | 108 students
1005 Us Highway 51 Bypass W
Dyersburg, TN 38024
(731)285-3727 30.5 PK-11
Nearby Homes for Sale
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.