Immanuel Lutheran School
School closed, Immanuel has partnered with St Paul's Lutheran School in Algoma Wisconsin for Christian School needs of our members.
Immanuel still maintains a Christian Sunday School. Sunday School time is 7:45 AM on Sunday mornings during the school year.
For more information, please visit our website at immanuellutherankewaunee.org.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- School closed, Immanuel still maintains a Christian Sunday School.
- Sunday School time is 7:45 AM on Sunday mornings during the school year.
- Partnered with St. Paul`s Lutheran Elementary School in Algoma, WI as our Christian elementary school.
- There website is http://www.stpaulsalgoma.org/site/default.asp'sec_id=140002274&nc=1330098456851&nc=1437070141386.03
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Immanuel Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Immanuel Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Immanuel Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.