Holy Rosary Catholic School
Tel: (920) 388-2431
- We, the Holy Rosary School Community, recognize each other as unique human beings having much to share.
- We are interested in the Christian, academic, social, and emotional growth of each individual.
- As a Catholic community, we provide our students with experiences that will foster Christian attitudes.
- Through study and dialogue we help children find meaning and relevance in the practices of their Catholic traditions.
- As an educational community, we strive to make Holy Rosary School a center where children acquire relevant academic skills according to their needs and potential.
- We accommodate varied backgrounds and ability levels and use appropriate means to facilitate learning.
- In order to enhance social and emotional growth we strive to create a supportive atmosphere that fosters personal responsibility and a positive self-concept.
- We support students with varied backgrounds by recognizing and appreciating God's wonderful gift of diversity.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kewaunee Grades: PK-8
1012 Wisconsin Avenue
Kewaunee, WI 54216
(920) 388-2952 0.4 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-4835 93.2 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715) 623-2200 93.7 NS-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 273 students
W2796 County Road Kk
Appleton, WI 54915
(920) 733-2651 43.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.