St John Bosco Catholic School
- Corpus Christi has been providing a quality Catholic education program since 1908.
- The Corpus Christi staff, along with the parents and the parish community, provides a Christian education in a nurturing environment.
- High academic standards, Christian values and life long learning are distinct to a Corpus Christi education.
- The community of Corpus Christi School strives to help parents develop in their child a life centered in Jesus Christ, as well as to instill in the child an appreciation of the value of knowledge.
- Our school, which reflects the teachings of Christ, has been established to ensure that each child be given the opportunity to develop to the fullest mentally, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Through an application of a faith life based on the principles of the Gospel, we encourage the student to be of service to his/her community.
- Since the ultimate goal in life is to give glory to God by rendering service to others, we feel that our philosophy provides an atmosphere which shows a respect for God, the people around us, and a reverence for life itself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sturgeon Bay Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
4761 Dunn Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
(920)743-6335 7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 88.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 88.7 NS-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.