St John Bosco Catholic School
- Corpus Christi has been providing a quality Catholic education program since 1908.
- The Corpus Christi staff, along with the parents and the parish community, provides a Christian education in a nurturing environment.
- High academic standards, Christian values and life long learning are distinct to a Corpus Christi education.
- The community of Corpus Christi School strives to help parents develop in their child a life centered in Jesus Christ, as well as to instill in the child an appreciation of the value of knowledge.
- Our school, which reflects the teachings of Christ, has been established to ensure that each child be given the opportunity to develop to the fullest mentally, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Through an application of a faith life based on the principles of the Gospel, we encourage the student to be of service to his/her community.
- Since the ultimate goal in life is to give glory to God by rendering service to others, we feel that our philosophy provides an atmosphere which shows a respect for God, the people around us, and a reverence for life itself.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sturgeon Bay Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
4761 Dunn Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
(920)743-6335 7 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
419 6th Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-4835 88.1 PK-8
- Antigo Grades: NS-8 | 102 students
300 Lincoln St
Antigo, WI 54409
(715)623-2200 88.7 NS-8
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.