Immanuel Lutheran School
Tel: (573) 547-6161
- Immanuel Lutheran School promotes the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all of the children of the congregations and the community so that they may grow to love their Savior and receive Him as the only means of salvation.
- Also, that their faith, instilled by the Holy Spirit, may become a functional one during their stay on earth.
- Immanuel Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Immanuel Lutheran School.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Immanuel Lutheran School is St Vincent De Paul Catholic Schools (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Perryville Grades: PK-12 | 525 students
210 S Waters St
Perryville, MO 63775
(573) 547-2560 0.5 PK-12
- Perryville Grades: PK-6 | 403 students
1007 W Saint Joseph St
Perryville, MO 63775
(573) 547-6503 0.6 PK-6
- Farrar Grades: 2-9 | 36 students
287 Pcr 328
Farrar, MO 63746
(573) 824-5472 9.6 2-9
- Saint Mary Grades: K-5 | 18 students
17740 State Route N
Saint Mary, MO 63673
(573) 543-2997 12 K-5
- Chester Grades: PK-8 | 74 students
835 Swanwick St
Chester, IL 62233
(618) 826-3120 13.1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.