Inman Christian Academy
- Inman Christian Academy exists for the purpose of training young men and women in the traditional disciplines of academia with a distintive Christian emphasis.
- Character training is emphasized along with a practical apporach to Christian discipline.
- Academic excellence, pattriotic citizenship, and spiritual maturity are our only goals for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spartanburg Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
152 Alabama Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302
(864)582-6645 10.9 PK-8
- Boiling Springs Grades: PK-4 | 172 students
3600 Boiling Springs Road
Boiling Springs, SC 29316
(864)578-2148 6.2 PK-4
- Spartanburg Grades: PK-12 | 186 students
1990 Old Reidville Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301
(864)576-4953 9.3 PK-12
- Cowpens Grades: NS-12 | 152 students
650 Battleground Rd
Cowpens, SC 29330
(864)463-8888 15.4 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.