The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 139 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- KinderCare Isaac Newton Square encompasses all that a quality early childhood program should be - a stimulating environment, a creative and professional staff, with parents that are warm, supportive and interested in their children's development.
- At KinderCare Isaac Newton Square we ensure children's health and safety comes first. We understand that a well trained, stable staff that cares deeply about children is central to a quality program. The staff is selected based on their professionalism, skills, training and ability to work with children. A background check and fingerprinting are completed before an individual is eligible to work at our center. In addition to employing qualified teachers, KinderCare Isaac Newton Square strictly follows Virginia state licensing teacher-to-child ratios. This allows us to give children the attention, focus and nurturing care they need. Cleanliness at KinderCare Isaac Newton Square is a priority, and you'll notice when you tour our center that it is extremely clean to minimize health and safety concerns. Toys, surfaces and children's environment are disinfected daily and as needed by the teaching staff. Our center is cleaned by a custodial service at the end of each day so you can rest assured that floors are vacuumed and mopped, and bathrooms, drinking fountains and sinks are sanitized each evening. Teachers and staff also conduct daily safety checks of both indoor and outdoor play areas for children and monthly fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, Parent is welcome to inquire on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Isaac Newton Metro KinderCare?
The application deadline for Isaac Newton Metro KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
We absolutely love this school! It is in a great location across from the Reston metro. The school is very clean, staff is super friendly and the teachers are wonderful with the kids. My three-year-old is never ready to leave when it's time to go home. He couldn't be happier and neither can we!
Endorse Isaac Newton Metro KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.