We have dedicated and passionate staff at KinderCare. Our teachers strive to teach each child the skills they need to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
We work hard to insure there is a nurturing, safe and fun environment for your child to thrive.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare of Jackson! We are committed to providing the best care around for your child, because at KinderCare, everything is designed for learning. Your child will learn, have fun and grow while in the care of our well trained, veteran staff. If your child is striving to take their first steps, or preparing for first grade, we are here to help them reach new milestones each and every day. Don't just take our word for it, come in and see what being a part of the KinderCare family is all about!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From our daily sign in and attendance procedures, to our single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. We are also conscience of children with allergies and are a peanut free center. All of our center staff are CPR and First-Aid certified as well.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Childcare Resources DYFS Naccrra Center Capacity: 120
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Jackson Township KinderCare?
The application deadline for Jackson Township KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Jackson Township KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.