Montessori Enrichment Center
- The Montessori Enrichment Center, an affiliate of the American Montessori Society, offers a unique, carefully prepared learning environment for children two to six years of age.
- Our program, which offers a sensible balance between freedom and structure.
- Learning is individualized with the direct aim of assisting the child to achieve inner discipline, independence, confidence, and self-esteem as well as consideration for others and and a love of learning.
- The Montessori environment emphasizes the development of initiative and sense perception through physical freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring LakeGrades: NS-8
2307 Railroad Ave.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
- NeptuneGrades: NS-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
- LakewoodGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1133 E County Line Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
- BelmarGrades: PK-1 | 25 students
503 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
- EatontownGrades: NS-12 | 705 students
235 Hope Road
Eatontown, NJ 07724
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.