- The Montessori Enrichment Center, an affiliate of the American Montessori Society, offers a unique, carefully prepared learning environment for children two to six years of age.
- Our program, which offers a sensible balance between freedom and structure.
- Learning is individualized with the direct aim of assisting the child to achieve inner discipline, independence, confidence, and self-esteem as well as consideration for others and and a love of learning.
- The Montessori environment emphasizes the development of initiative and sense perception through physical freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
935 Bennetts Mills Rd
Jackson, NJ 08527
Spring LakeGrades: NS-8
2307 Railroad Ave.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
NeptuneGrades: PK-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
LakewoodGrades: PK-12 | 270 students
1133 E County Line Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
BelmarGrades: PK-1 | 25 students
503 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.