Montessori Enrichment Center
Tel: (732) 364-2244
- The Montessori Enrichment Center, an affiliate of the American Montessori Society, offers a unique, carefully prepared learning environment for children two to six years of age.
- Our program, which offers a sensible balance between freedom and structure. Learning is individualized with the direct aim of assisting the child to achieve inner discipline, independence, confidence, and self-esteem as well as consideration for others and and a love of learning.
- The Montessori environment emphasizes the development of initiative and sense perception through physical freedom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Grades: PK-8 | 299 students
935 Bennetts Mills Rd
Jackson, NJ 08527
(732) 370-1515 2.5 PK-8
- Neptune Grades: NS-K | 72 students
1107 Gully Road
Neptune, NJ 07753
(732) 681-3483 9.1 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.