Joni's Child Care
Tel: (860) 404-0177
- Joni's Child Care & Pre-School believes that all children are loving, inquisitive beings in a constant state of learning.
- A careful balance of structured activities, free choice, self-expression and situational teaching provides varied opportunities to learn and develop.
- Emphasis is placed on process over product and children are encouraged to move toward increasing independence, both socially and academically.
- Children are encouraged to observe the environment around them, ask questions and offer answers.
- Children are capable of demonstrating manners and respect for themselves and others. Teachers are facilitators, role models and cheerleaders.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.