- Joni's Child Care & Pre-School believes that all children are loving, inquisitive beings in a constant state of learning.
- A careful balance of structured activities, free choice, self-expression and situational teaching provides varied opportunities to learn and develop.
- Emphasis is placed on process over product and children are encouraged to move toward increasing independence, both socially and academically.
- Children are encouraged to observe the environment around them, ask questions and offer answers.
- Children are capable of demonstrating manners and respect for themselves and others. Teachers are facilitators, role models and cheerleaders.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.