Kawaiaha'o Church School offers a Christian based, Montessori environment, rich in Hawaiian language and values that encourage a natural curiosity and passion for learning.
Kawaiaha'o also offers dual language environments in Hawaiian. Our School currently serves children from 18 months through 5th Grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,237
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 74%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies depending on grade level. Preschool tuition begins at 693 per month
% on Financial Aid
- Kawaiaha'o Church School offer a Christian based, Montessori environment, rich in Hawaiian language and values that encourage a natural curiosity and passion for learning. Our School currently serves children from 18 months through 5th Grade. Kawaiaha'o also offers dual language environments in Hawaiian.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kawaiaha'o Church School cost?
Kawaiaha'o Church School's tuition is approximately $6,237 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Kawaiaha'o Church School?
The application deadline for Kawaiaha'o Church School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kawaiaha'o Church School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.