- Christian Academy's mission is to educate and train young men and women for the glory of God.
- We employ the Principle approach, which is America's historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning that makes the truth of God's character and His Word the basis of every subject.
- Our graduates will have a mind for truth and a heart for God.
- Our graduates will be prepared to advance God's kingdom as He has gifted and called them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lei Hatcher|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-5 | 48 students
872 Mission Ln
Honolulu, HI 96813
(808) 585-0622 5 PK-5
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 973 students
3253 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808) 734-5058 8.1 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 513 students
2707 Pamoa Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 988-4111 6.9 PK-12
Excellent school. Both of my kids love it here.
- Posted by Parent - Phillip
I never grew up in a private school but after the first year I enrolled my kids at Christian Academy, I saw such impact that the school had on them that I would never enroll them anywhere else. Having interacted with the teachers and with the other parents in depth, it is more than just an exceptional education facility, it truly fosters an atmosphere of care and love. It is a family outside of family. Highly recommended!
- Posted by Parent - raycs