5.00 (1 review)
- Christian Academy's mission is to educate and train young men and women for the glory of God.
- We employ the Principle approach, which is America's historic Christian method of Biblical reasoning that makes the truth of God's character and His Word the basis of every subject.
- Our graduates will have a mind for truth and a heart for God.
- Our graduates will be prepared to advance God's kingdom as He has gifted and called them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lei Hatcher|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-3 | 58 students
872 Mission Ln
Honolulu, HI 96813
(808)585-0622 5 PK-3
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 973 students
3253 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
(808)734-5058 8.1 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 489 students
2707 Pamoa Road
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808)988-4111 6.9 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 1556 students
2445 Ka'ala Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808)973-5005 6.8 PK-12
I never grew up in a private school but after the first year I enrolled my kids at Christian Academy, I saw such impact that the school had on them that I would never enroll them anywhere else. Having interacted with the teachers and with the other parents in depth, it is more than just an exceptional education facility, it truly fosters an atmosphere of care and love. It is a family outside of family. Highly recommended!
- Posted by Parent - raycs
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.