St. Elizabeth Elementary School
Tel: (808) 488-5322
- St. Elizabeth School is committed to provide quality education incorporating Catholic values in an integrated curriculum designed to enhance life-long learning skills.
- By modeling Catholic values, we create a caring community of trust and mutual respect that prepares students to face the challenges of the 21st century.
- St. Elizabeth School is a Catholic community dedicated to the formation of the whole child to meet the challenges of living in Christ.
- We strive for academic excellence through a curriculum that integrates Catholic truths and values.
- We foster caring, respect, compassion, diversity and student responsibility in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We promote optimal learning through spiritual, intellectual, psychological, emotional, physical and sociological development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pearl City Grades: PK-8 | 171 students
1530 Hoolana St
Pearl City, HI 96782
(808) 455-4533 4.4 PK-8
- Waipahu Grades: PK-8 | 313 students
94-651 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
(808) 677-4475 6.9 PK-8
- Honolulu Grades: NS-8 | 356 students
830 Main St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808) 423-9611 2.5 NS-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.