St Theresa School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Theresa School serves 233 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The student:teacher of St Theresa School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|Tuition Notes||+ $300 Comprehensive Fee - All Grades Preschool Tuition $8,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Drama, Speech Club|
- Preschool for ages 3 & 4 children must be toilet trained Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
640 Puuhale Rd
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808)845-2769 1.4 PK-8
- Honolulu Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
2340 Omilo Ln
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808)841-5551 1.6 PK-8
- Honolulu Grades: PK-3 | 58 students
872 Mission Ln
Honolulu, HI 96813
(808)585-0622 1.5 PK-3
I attended St. Theresa's from 1959 to 1968. It was the best thing my parents could have done for me. These are your formidable years and the teachers were totally involved with their students. They cared. I absolutely love to tell people that I attended St. Theresa's.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hoku1
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.