St Theresa School
5.00 (1 review)
- St Theresa School serves 233 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- The student:teacher of St Theresa School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||233 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,600|
|Tuition Notes||+ $300 Comprehensive Fee - All Grades Preschool Tuition $8,600|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Choir, Drama, Speech Club|
- Preschool for ages 3 & 4 children must be toilet trained Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
640 Puuhale Rd
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808)845-2769 1.4 PK-8
- Honolulu Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
2340 Omilo Ln
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808)841-5551 1.6 PK-8
- Pearl City Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
1530 Hoolana St
Pearl City, HI 96782
(808)455-4533 8.6 PK-8
I attended St. Theresa's from 1959 to 1968. It was the best thing my parents could have done for me. These are your formidable years and the teachers were totally involved with their students. They cared. I absolutely love to tell people that I attended St. Theresa's.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - hoku1
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.