St. John The Baptist Catholic School
- St. John The Baptist Catholic School perpetuates the Catholic faith by living as Christ lives, by teaching as Christ teaches, and by loving as Christ loves.
- We believe that St. John the Baptist Catholic School firmly commits to the vision and values of Christ's way of life.
- We recognize the religious, ethnic, social, and economic diversity of our youth.
- We strive to build a Catholic faith community where parents are the primary educators of their children, and the staff are facilitators of students' learning.
- Together the parents/guardians, administration, staff, parish, and school board nurture the holistic growth of each student and provide opportunities for the fullest self-realization of the individual's highest potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: K-8 | 85 students
640 Puuhale Rd
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808) 845-2769 0.5 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.