Assets High School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sixty-two years ago, and still today, Assets recognizes the need for bright children who "don`t fit in." Assets embraces their differences in education and as a student disrupter, offering a holistic, strengths-based learning environment focused on the individual child.
- Today, some schools are trying to catch up. But we`ve been doing it all along - providing student-centric, place-and project-based learning building on the student`s individual strengths. And we`re still moving ahead, doing more and doing it better, finding new, innovative ways to engage students and create life-long learners.
- Assets is what school should be:
- - a place where every child learns differently and those differences are celebrated,
- - a place where personalized learning is a reality, not a slogan, where strengths-based curriculum brings out a child`s natural curiosity and interest in learning,
- - a place where students with great minds who think differently find joy, belonging, and develop their talents to benefit society in previously unimagined ways,
- - a place where students are accepted and affirmed, both as learners and individuals, where the whole student matters - academic, social, and emotional development are valued equally.
- Assets is the only school of its kind in the Pacific, and one of just a handful around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Assets High School offer a summer program?
Yes, Assets High School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Assets High School?
The application deadline for Assets High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Assets High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards