Assets High School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Sixty-two years ago, and still today, Assets recognizes the need for bright children who "don`t fit in." Assets embraces their differences in education and as a student disrupter, offering a holistic, strengths-based learning environment focused on the individual child.
- Today, some schools are trying to catch up. But we`ve been doing it all along - providing student-centric, place-and project-based learning building on the student`s individual strengths. And we`re still moving ahead, doing more and doing it better, finding new, innovative ways to engage students and create life-long learners.
- Assets is what school should be:
- - a place where every child learns differently and those differences are celebrated,
- - a place where personalized learning is a reality, not a slogan, where strengths-based curriculum brings out a child`s natural curiosity and interest in learning,
- - a place where students with great minds who think differently find joy, belonging, and develop their talents to benefit society in previously unimagined ways,
- - a place where students are accepted and affirmed, both as learners and individuals, where the whole student matters - academic, social, and emotional development are valued equally.
- Assets is the only school of its kind in the Pacific, and one of just a handful around the world.
Endorse Assets High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards