Kemmerer Village School
Kemmerer Village School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform provided by Kemmerer Village is khaki pants and colored polo style shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Students reside in one of six ranch-style cottages spread out across our 60 acre campus.
- Working horse stables which are used for both leisure and therapeutic activities.
- Our campus contains a softball field, outdoor tennis court, soccer field, outdoor volleyball court, indoor gymnasium and Recreational Center.
- Other Services Available: *Psychological and Achievement testing *Speech Therapy *Nutrition and Diet planning *Individual, Group and Family Therapy *Psychiatric Consultation, medication evaluation & monitoring *Licensed Nurse services *Individual and group substance abuse counseling *Therapeutic Recreation individual and group activities
- On-campus chapel and Chaplain services
- Accredited by the Council of Accreditation since 1984.
- Kemmerer Village has a caring and supportive staff and environment focused on promoting the strengths and abilities of each student.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Kemmerer Village School?
The acceptance rate of Kemmerer Village School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
What sports does Kemmerer Village School offer?
Kemmerer Village School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Badminton, Basketball, Bowling, Equestrian, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting. Kemmerer Village School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for most sports offered.
What is Kemmerer Village School's ranking?
Kemmerer Village School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Kemmerer Village School?
The application deadline for Kemmerer Village School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kemmerer Village School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards