Kids' Company Inc.
Tel: (601) 982-1604
- Harvard Christian Academy strive to provide quality care learning end exposure to all the children that it serves (six weeks to fifteen years).
- We view learning as a never ending process continuously striving for new innovations, goals, and ideas.
- All members of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified to ensure the best are possible for your children.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Grades: NS-12 | 262 students
101 W Northside Dr
Clinton, MS 39056
(601) 910-5990 5 NS-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.