My team and I would love to meet you and your children.
Come in for a tour and don't forget to ask about our free day offer!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- When you join our Truman Street KinderCare family, your little one will receive specialized care from professionals who have the education and passion that your child deserves. While you're at work or school, we want you to feel as though your child is not only cared for in his/her routine needs, but being taught the skills young children need to grow up and be highly successful in kindergarten and beyond. We look forward to your meeting your family soon! WE ARE THE ONLY 5 STAR PROVIDER IN THE 54136 ZIP CODE!!!
- We are here to make your life easier and secure in knowing you have chosen the right center for your family. We always take safety seriously. One of the many ways we protect our families here is to make sure every staff member in our center is First Aid, Shaken Baby and CPR certified. We also have a secured entrance and take attendance every half an hour. We transport to Westside, Janssen, Sunrise, Woodland, Tanner and Quinney schools for 4K thru 5th grade in our own school busses, which have seat belts. We would love for you to be a part of our family, so please take a moment to come and meet us.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- W2,(Cca State assistance) NACCRRA - *Parents are responsible for anything the State does not cover for the CCA.*
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kimberly KinderCare?
The application deadline for Kimberly KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kimberly KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.