- The King's Academy is a Christ-Centered college preparatory school for students who have teachable hearts, moldable minds, and coachable spirits.
- We offer a loving family environment where students are encouraged to grow in their relationships with Jesus, their families, teachers, and others, as they are prepared to be tomorrow's leaders wherever God calls them to serve.
- We are committed to developing God's best for each student spiritually, academically, morally, and socially through every program and activity.
- The King's Academy is dedicated to the philosophy that Christian education, with its associated values and roots, is the best education.
- All education is spiritual in nature and true education must be administered in a spiritual atmosphere that recognizes God as the Supreme Source of all knowledge and wisdom.
- Our goal is to mold a well-rounded person who demonstrates academic excellence and displays the spiritual and social maturity to glorify God and bring honor to God, his family and his country.
- We pray that the graduates of The King's Academy will be leaders in tomorrow's world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?