- Our teachers have an outstanding dedication to the children and families that we serve.
- We are very proud to have teachers with over 20 years experience in the early childhood education field, as well as teachers who are new to the field.
- We provide a fun-filled environment that encourages children to explore the world around them.
- From infants to after school programs, our curriculums make school readiness a priority.
- Our caregivers offer superior child care services as they develop trusting bonds with the children and families; we believe that teaching young children involves a partnership with their families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Kingstowne KinderCare, a NAEYC accredited
center where young children thrive, grow, and learn. Our
center serves children 6 weeks to 12 years of age. We offer
superior child care services and day care, a strong curriculum for
every age, and even a private kindergarten curriculum.
Parents can feel confident that our professional and dedicated staff are partners with them, we understand that along with your child's education, it is very important that children are in a safe and nurturing environment. Our goal is to provide you with that peace of mind, through day to day communications, an open door policy, kindercare family connection, and an ongoing commitment to maintain accreditation standards.
We aim to provide your children with a comprehensive educational program, where they can begin the life long journey to learning. We would love you to stop by, meet our teachers and tour our center.
- Our safe and secure learning center is located in a family-friendly Alexandria neighborhood. We have three playgrounds surrounded with six-foot privacy fencing. Our center also features door code entry access, which is only available to enrolled families and employees.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
- Office For Children, Prince William County, NACCRRA, Alexandria City, Arlington County
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Grades: NS-PK | 83 students
6323 Grovedale Dr.
Alexandria, VA 22310
(703)971-4845 1.4 NS-PK
- Alexandria Grades: PK-K | 120 students
6414 Landsdowne Center
Alexandria, VA 22315
(703)541-4175 1.4 PK-K
- Alexandria Grades: NS-PK
7136 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315
(703)971-2793 1.5 NS-PK
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.