Knapp School and Yeshiva
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- To be considered for the Knapp School and Yeshiva, students must have an IEP with a therapeutic placement or (if privately placed) have recently completed Psychological Testing. Once an official referral has been made, an assessment of fit by the Admissions Team begins. Additionally, ISBE has approved the Knapp School and Yeshiva to serve students with primary or secondary IEP classifications of Emotional Disturbance (ED), Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Autism, Intellectual Disability (ID), Traumatic Brain Injury, and Other Health Impairment (OHI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Knapp School and Yeshiva offer a summer program?
Yes, Knapp School and Yeshiva offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Knapp School and Yeshiva offer?
Knapp School and Yeshiva offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Bowling.
When is the application deadline for Knapp School and Yeshiva?
The application deadline for Knapp School and Yeshiva is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Knapp School and Yeshiva. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards