Kuemper Catholic Middle School
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to meeting the academic, spiritual, and emotional needs of each student.
- Teachers strive to involve all students in the learning process, and a variety of stragies are used to meet those needs.
- Technology integration is incorporated into the classroom setting as a regular part of the instructional process.
- We have an excellent technology program, a computer lab, and two mobile labs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carroll Grades: K-12 | 1045 students
116 S East Street
Carroll, IA 51401
(712)792-3313 1.2 K-12
- Denison Grades: PK-5 | 80 students
1012 2nd Ave S
Denison, IA 51442
(712)263-5408 25.5 PK-5
- Denison Grades: NS-8 | 136 students
1004 1st Ave S
Denison, IA 51442
(712)263-4766 25.5 NS-8
- Harlan Grades: NS-6 | 165 students
2005 College Pl
Harlan, IA 51537
(712)755-5634 37.9 NS-6
- Storm Lake Grades: PK-12 | 310 students
312 Seneca St
Storm Lake, IA 50588
(502)452-1712 42.4 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.