Our Lacey KinderCare staff is dedicated! They are a team committed to providing each child with an enriched environment that will inspire personal growth and learning.
Though each teacher is equipped with their unique teaching style, their purpose remains undivided: to offer genuine care, curriculum-implemented teachings, and interactive enhancements to boost a child's holistic growth.
You are more than welcome to visit our center and meet our staff! We're excited to meet you!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Lacey KinderCare! True to our mission statement, our school has a group of experienced and passionate teachers who believe in a child's holistic growth. This school not only provides our families with innovative curriculum and outstanding care, but also a safe and comfortable space for early education and fun!
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff is CPR and first aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standard we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- DSHS AND NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Lacey KinderCare is Christian Life School (0.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Northwest Christian Academy (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacey Grades: NS-8 | 337 students
4706 Park Center Ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516
(360) 493-2223 0.4 NS-8
- Lacey Grades: 8-11 | 7 students
4205 Lacey Blvd Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 491-0654 0.5 8-11
- Lacey Grades: K | 20 students
3817 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 539-7238 0.7 K
- Olympia Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
730 Lilly Rd SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 438-3639 0.9 PK-1
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.