- Our Lacey KinderCare staff is dedicated! They are a team committed to providing each child with an enriched environment that will inspire personal growth and learning.
- Though each teacher is equipped with their unique teaching style, their purpose remains undivided: to offer genuine care, curriculum-implemented teachings, and interactive enhancements to boost a child's holistic growth.
- You are more than welcome to visit our center and meet our staff! We're excited to meet you!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Lacey KinderCare! True to our mission statement, our school has a group of experienced and passionate teachers who believe in a child's holistic growth. This school not only provides our families with innovative curriculum and outstanding care, but also a safe and comfortable space for early education and fun!
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff is CPR and first aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standard we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- DSHS AND NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacey Grades: NS-8 | 349 students
4706 Park Center Ave NE
Lacey, WA 98516
(360) 493-2223 0.4 NS-8
- Lacey Grades: 8-11 | 7 students
4205 Lacey Blvd Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 491-0654 0.5 8-11
- Lacey Grades: K | 20 students
3817 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503
(360) 539-7237 0.7 K
- Olympia Grades: PK-1 | 59 students
730 Lilly Rd SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 438-3639 0.9 PK-1
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.