Our Lacey KinderCare staff is dedicated! They are a team committed to providing each child with an enriched environment that will inspire personal growth and learning.
Though each teacher is equipped with their unique teaching style, their purpose remains undivided: to offer genuine care, curriculum-implemented teachings, and interactive enhancements to boost a child's holistic growth.
You are more than welcome to visit our center and meet our staff! We're excited to meet you!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lacey KinderCare! True to our mission statement, our school has a group of experienced and passionate teachers who believe in a child's holistic growth. This school not only provides our families with innovative curriculum and outstanding care, but also a safe and comfortable space for early education and fun!
- The health and safety of children is something we pride ourselves in. Our entire staff is CPR and first aid certified and the building has a secured entry. We have a dedicated health and safety coordinator who is committed to monitoring our center on a daily basis. This ensures that the standard we have in place are maintained at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- DSHS AND NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lacey KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lacey KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lacey KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.