- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Our experts designed our classrooms - and every activity and lesson - to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
Nakeia Wells ,Ms.Ed., Center Director
- At the Lake Cook KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center features a key-coded entry and two fenced-in playgrounds. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes along with monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff members are fully background checked and are CPR and First Aid certified. We also follow stringent health and safety procedures, such as hand-washing, safe sleep practices and much more, to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- IDHS (Illinois Department of Human Services) Action for Chilren, NACCRRA
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lake Cook KinderCare?
Endorse Lake Cook KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards