Buffalo Grove Montessori School
- Buffalo Grove Montessori School uses Montessori Education Method. Montessori Education is not only a philosophy, but also a method to guide the child's growth.
- Our goal is to help the child cultivate his natural desire to learn.
- Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
- Activities progress from basic to more complex, therefore success is more easily and naturally accomplished.
- Classroom materials are adapted regularly to keep the child's interest.
- In the 3-6 year old classes, the mixed age grouping enhances the child's opportunities to observe, follow or lead.
- The child's chances of failure are minimized and his chances for success are enhanced.
- The child is personally guided and recognized by the staff as a unique individual.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Zurich Grades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
(847) 520-0005 1.9 K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-8 | 16 students
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 243-8567 1.6 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.