Buffalo Grove Montessori School
- Buffalo Grove Montessori School uses Montessori Education Method. Montessori Education is not only a philosophy, but also a method to guide the child's growth.
- Our goal is to help the child cultivate his natural desire to learn.
- Our emphasis is on self-learning and the development of inner discipline.
- Activities progress from basic to more complex, therefore success is more easily and naturally accomplished.
- Classroom materials are adapted regularly to keep the child's interest.
- In the 3-6 year old classes, the mixed age grouping enhances the child's opportunities to observe, follow or lead.
- The child's chances of failure are minimized and his chances for success are enhanced.
- The child is personally guided and recognized by the staff as a unique individual.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Zurich Grades: K | 42 students
1660 Checker Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
(847)520-0005 1.9 K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: NS-8 | 20 students
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(224)353-7791 1.6 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.