Montessori School Of Long Grove
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Montessori School of Long Grove is a small private school founded in 1975. The school is certified by the American Montessori Society. It is also affiliated with the Association Montessori International, the Illinois Montessori Society, the North American Montessori Teachers Association and is registered with the Illinois Department of Education. Our school accepts students from age ten months to twelve years. It is nonsectarian and welcomes boys and girls of all races, nationalities and creeds. MSLG is staffed with experienced, certified Montessori teachers and carefully selected assistants are trained in the Montessori methods and philosophy. Teachers have earned AMS or AMI credentials appropriate to the level they teach. We are a community of adults and children working together with the principal aim of helping children develop their own personal potential; academically, socially, physically and emotionally. We have adopted the Montessori philosophy as our way of life, and we use Montessori methods and materials to achieve our goals. We believe strongly that our students' daily school experience should be a happy and rewarding one. Eagerness to learn, learning for the joy of learning, wanting to know as much about their world as possible -- we believe these are invaluable qualities that we can instill in our children.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori School Of Long Grove?
The application deadline for Montessori School Of Long Grove is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori School Of Long Grove. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards