Arlington Montessori School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Arlington Montessori School is committed to providing educational experiences to young children and their parents based upon the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- The Montessori approach recognizes that the child's early years, from birth to six, are the most formative.
- Child development is a process that is influenced by nature and environment, both physical and social.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call or Email for Tuition Information|
- " The way our Montessori school is going to function is by, following all the rules regulated by the American Montessori Society. We are certified with the American Montessori Society and the Illinois Board of Education. We will have an organized program to follow in the classroom, which would include all the areas of learning that are covered in a Montessori program. These services will fulfill the needs necessary in a Montessori classroom"
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
- Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
- RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
- Lake ZurichGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
- SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Both my children attend Arlington Montessori School and I can only say wonderful things about it. The teachers are great, very warm and kind. I love the fact that they actually get to know the children REALLY well, they talk to them, they pay attention to what they say and they treat them with kindness and love. At an early age, they learn how to take care of some of their needs, to be self sufficient. The curriculum is also very impressive and the children enjoy and thrive working in the environment that the school has. Everything is simple, everything is very well organized, everything has its own designated space, and this rubs off on the children and they learn to be neat, organized and focused. I am very happy we chose this school, and I definitely recommend this school to any parent.
- Posted by Parent - A
We had our older son with the school for 4 years and younger son with them for over 1 year (we moved to a different town after that). The teachers are very caring and take each kid to their hearts. Academic curriculums strictly follow Montessori way, which encourages kids to learn and stimulates their curiosity on the nature. My kids came out way ahead in math and reading. The program also focuses on basic etiquette, self-discipline and character building.Above all, the teachers are caring, loving and attentive to all kids. We feel as part of a family, and even now my kids still love to go back to re-visit their friends and teachers there.
- Posted by Parent - Ed
I have two children that attended Montessori school for two years and I have nothing but wonderful things to say. The teachers are very attentive with the children and my kids have flourished with this program. I highly recommended this school for anyone interested in a excellent school program.
- Posted by Parent - www.p
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.