Tel: (630) 233-8567
- Streamwood Montessori views/values each child as a uniquely special and competent individual.
- Our philosophy, curriculum and environments affirm that every child is capable of independent achievement given a safe, nurturing setting and developmentally appropriate tasks.
- Additionally, each child gains a strong sense of self and learns to function respectfully in the larger world.
- At Streamwood Montessori, children learn to learn, developing skills that will serve them for a lifetime, both personally and academically.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art, Music, Spanish
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847) 382-2812 9.5 PK-5
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 40 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630) 830-8940 2.3 PK-K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 13.9 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.