Montessori Learning Center Inc
Tel: (847) 882-7727
Montessori Learning Center Inc serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten and is a member of the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Other Montessori association(s).
The student:teacher of Montessori Learning Center Inc is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Aerobics, Art, Dance, Hindi, Human Values Education, Music, Spanish|
- Welcome to Kripa Montessori School! At Kripa, we believe that a child is born with immense goodness and has great potential for learning. We also believe that parents and educators must join hands in the important activity of guiding children in the early years. Kripa is an early learning center founded on these beliefs. We strive to provide a safe, happy and healthy learning environment that will best prepare your child for the challenges of school. Kripa uses the Montessori method, complemented with value-based education and other academic enrichment programs such as Spanish, aerobics, art, and music. Our classrooms espouse a unique philosophy of "whole child" education, which blends academic, practical and character development. Kripa opened its doors in Bartlett in 2006, growing steadily each year, and expanding to a second Hoffman Estates location in early 2010. The dream child of a dedicated and experienced Montessori Teacher, Kripa is an associate member of the American Montessori Society, is licensed by DCFS, and is registered under the Illinois State Board of Education. We offer the best value for your dollar, consistently providing quality Preschool care and Montessori Education at extremely affordable rates, and offering loyalty discounts upon completion of the first year. A full listing of our tuition and fee schedule can be found on our website. Our goals:
- * Prepare our students for entry into elementary school with a positive attitude and love for learning.
- * Build the foundations for linguistic expression by emphasizing spoken language.
- * Develop aptitude in basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division before completion of the primary program.
- * Cultivate literacy skills and foster a sense of enthusiasm for reading and writing.
- * Bring out inherent human values in all students by helping them learn and recognize love, truth, peace, right-action, and non-violence. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you. Please call or visit us if you would like more information about Kripa Montessori School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoffman Estates Grades: PK-K | 25 students
3805 Huntington Blvd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
(847) 705-1234 3.2 PK-K
- Barrington Grades: PK-5 | 70 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847) 382-2812 7.5 PK-5
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 40 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630) 830-8940 5.8 PK-K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 68 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847) 541-8111 9.6 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.