Prince Of Peace Preschool
- At Prince Of Peace Preschool, children learn through direct involvement and experiences with their environment.
- Children learn by seeing, hearing and modeling appropriate behaviors and language. Children's relationships with each other and their families are highly significant to them at this time in their lives.?Our program encourages the involvment of parents and family members.
- Building the foundations for important learning,?our program values each child's potential and creates an environment that allows the child to develop this potential.
- And?program fosters an enthusiasm for learning, a sense of caring, an understanding of Christian values and a positive self-image.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on class offerings. The cost is between $140.00 - $205.00 (preschool) $385.00 (kindergarten) per month. We also offer extended day options and five day options which will affect monthly rate.|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Isaacs|
- At Prince of Peace we offer programs for children who turn 2.6 years by September 1 of the school year thru Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten is a three full day program. We also offer an Extended Day program for preschool students.
People that viewed Prince Of Peace Preschool also viewed these schools: Schaumburg Christian School.