Prince Of Peace Preschool
At Prince Of Peace Preschool, children learn through direct involvement and experiences with their environment.
Children learn by seeing, hearing and modeling appropriate behaviors and language. Children's relationships with each other and their families are highly significant to them at this time in their lives. Our program encourages the involvment of parents and family members.
Building the foundations for important learning, our program values each child's potential and creates an environment that allows the child to develop this potential.
And program fosters an enthusiasm for learning, a sense of caring, an understanding of Christian values and a positive self-image.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition varies based on class offerings. The cost is between $140.00 - $205.00 (preschool) $385.00 (kindergarten) per month. We also offer extended day options and five day options which will affect monthly rate.
- At Prince of Peace we offer programs for children who turn 2.6 years by September 1 of the school year thru Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten is a three full day program. We also offer an Extended Day program for preschool students.
Endorse Prince Of Peace Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.