Acarath Montessori Center
- Acarath Montessori is a preschool day-care and first grade elementary school.
- The word Acarath is an acronym for Academics, Arts and Athletics.
- Montessori philosophy and education is the mainstay of the center.
- While the children spend time each day in auxiliary activities, Montessori philosophy governs the interaction of children with the staff, each other, and the environment.
- For an explanation of Montessori philosophy and its everyday application, see "Montessori Philosophy." Acarath is unique because of the activities we offer, and our student's daily schedule.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Barrington Grades: PK-5 | 72 students
1410 S. Barrington Rd.
Barrington, IL 60010
(847)382-2812 7.2 PK-5
- Bartlett Grades: PK-K | 40 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
(630)830-8940 7.2 PK-K
- Buffalo Grove Grades: PK-K | 92 students
950 Ellen Dr
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
(847)541-8111 8.2 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.