- Acarath Montessori is a preschool day-care and first grade elementary school.
- The word Acarath is an acronym for Academics, Arts and Athletics.
- Montessori philosophy and education is the mainstay of the center.
- While the children spend time each day in auxiliary activities, Montessori philosophy governs the interaction of children with the staff, each other, and the environment.
- For an explanation of Montessori philosophy and its everyday application, see "Montessori Philosophy." Acarath is unique because of the activities we offer, and our student's daily schedule.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-K | 30 students
2025 S.Goebbert Rd.
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Hoffman EstatesGrades: NS-K | 102 students
1015 W Golf Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
BartlettGrades: K | 100 students
379 Bartlett Plz
Bartlett, IL 60103
AlgonquinGrades: PK-5 | 84 students
2651 W Algonquin Rd
Algonquin, IL 60102
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.