- CLMS offers programs for children infancy through 6th grade, including full day, year round Montessori based child care for infants through preschool, a half day pre-school class, and our Elementary School serving grades Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Also available for our elementary students is before and after school care, on-site child care for non-school days and our “Creative Summers” program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Pena-Tlapa|
- Childcare Before and After School (7:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- Summer Program
- Small Class Sizes
- Affiliated with "Creative Care Children's Center"
- Open Year Round
- Open Enrollment
Profile last updated: 08/16/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Long GroveGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
Long Grove, IL 60047
Saint CharlesGrades: PK-5 | 195 students
716 Oak St
Saint Charles, IL 60174
RoselleGrades: PK-KG | 13 students
206 Rush St
Roselle, IL 60172
Hoffman EstatesGrades: PK-9 | 132 students
1200 Freeman Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192
SchaumburgGrades: PK-1 | 124 students
22 Kristin Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.