5.00 (1 review)
- Quest Academy was established in 1982 to provide an appropriate learning environment for gifted children whose educational needs were not being well served by their local public schools.
- Quest Academy provides gifted children with a challenging curriculum and a nurturing environment.
- Our program emphasizes sound character along with scholarship and creativity in both the academics and the arts.
- The Quest community values the individuality of each child and encourages each to strive for personal excellence.
- At Quest Academy we believe that gifted children, due to their elevated intellectual capacity, have unique abilities and social/emotional needs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,990|
|Admissions Director||Kitsana Salyphone|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Please visit our website: www.questacademy.org for more information regarding our admission process. Thank you.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Madison Grades: K-8 | 259 students
5454 Gunflint Trl
Madison, WI 53711
(608)273-0309 93.6 K-8
- Palatine Grades: PK-8 | 478 students
2515 Palatine Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
(847)907-3461 3.4 PK-8
As a parent of two graduates I can strongly recommend this school - my students were well prepared, confident, and successful in high school. It was worth every penny.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - debor
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.