St. Peter Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cheerleading, Choir, Computer Club, Geography club, Lego Club, Science Olympics
Arts and Music Programs:
- The Lutheran School is a very unique institution and occupies a very important place in our church, community and nation.
- Parents and educators today are concerned with the education of the "whole child".
- By the time a person reaches eighth grade, much of the total learning, including formation of attitudes, has taken place.
- St. Peter Lutheran School strives to help a child grow mentally, physically, spiritually, and socially, as did Jesus Himself.
- St. Peter provides not only mental, physical, and social education, which is necessary and important to a child's development, but also religious instruction, which is necessary in completing the education of the "whole child.".
Frequently Asked Questions
Does St. Peter Lutheran School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Peter Lutheran School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does St. Peter Lutheran School offer?
St. Peter Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Peter Lutheran School's ranking?
St. Peter Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Peter Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. Peter Lutheran School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Peter Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards