St Raymond School
- Saint Raymond School, as a parish elementary school, is an integral part of the Faith Community of Saint Raymond de Penafort.
- We educate and form children in a solid core educational curriculum while instilling within them the values and teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ with a deep appreciation and understanding of our Catholic faith.
- We teach and model respect for one's self, for others and for all creation.
- We regard each child as a unique gift of God.
- We are committed to being partners with parents/ guardians in helping to develop young people who will be well prepared academically and socially, spiritually and morally to become responsible and contributing members of God's people, in the larger world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009, 2019|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants, skirts and uniform top)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, School Newspaper, Sticky Fingers Cooking Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, School and Parish Musical
- Why Consider St. Raymond School? St. Raymond School provides students from 3-year-old Preschool through 8th Grade with a well-rounded, supportive Catholic education following our motto of Faith, Academic Excellence, and Service. Contact Nadine Scheller, Markeing & Enrollment Phone: 847-253-8555, x 197 email: Nadine.Scheller@St-Raymond.org
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Prospect Grades: PK-8 | 465 students
1400 E Central Road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
(847)296-3490 1.3 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
2101 N. Fremont
Chicago, IL 60614
(773)525-4990 3 PK-8
- Glenview Grades: NS-8 | 821 students
1123 Church St
Glenview, IL 60025
(847)724-6990 7.2 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.