Our Lady Of Perpetual Help
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is the largest Catholic elementary school in the Chicago Archdiocese.
When you select OLPH School, you join a community bound by a mission of faith, with families passionate about education, students fully engaged in their learning, and teachers committed to their practice as caring professionals. Explore the website, tour the school, ask questions.
Become a part of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School.
A Premier Private Education in the Finest Catholic Tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech & Language, Learning, Reading|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||821 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||21 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(school uniform from Dennis Uniform, varies by grade level)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,460|
|Tuition Notes||tuition listed is the parishioner rate for K-8|
|Endowment Size||$6 million|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Clubs, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Science Olympiad Team, Theatre Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band Program, Chorus
- When setting foot on the campus of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School in Glenview, students enter a place unlike any other - a vibrant 21st century Catholic school in an idyllic 8 building campus filled with 3 year olds - 14 year olds. We invite you to discover the distinction that makes our school an extraordinary place of learning for children. When you select OLPH School, you join a community bound by a mission of faith, with families passionate about education, students fully engaged in their learning, and teachers committed to their practice as caring professionals.
- In every grade, we foster the growth and development of the whole person. Religious education and its formation of responsible young adult Catholics is the foundation of our parish school. As an academic institution, OLPH School is dedicated to designing an individualized program of success for each child. Careful structuring of classes allows for every child to be known and loved, while providing a broad range of learning opportunities in academics, visual and performing arts, athletics, service, and leadership.
- Additionally, the OLPH School distinction involves parents being active partners in their child's education. We do not simply enroll a student; we enroll a family. Recognizing parents as the primary educators of children, OLPH School supports, supplements, and enriches your family life.
- Explore the website. Tour the school. Ask questions. Become a part of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School A Premier Private Education in the Finest Catholic Tradition.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
2101 N. Fremont
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 525-4990 9.2 PK-8
- Mount Prospect Grades: PK-8 | 377 students
1400 E Central Road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
(847) 296-3490 5.9 PK-8
- Mount Prospect Grades: NS-8 | 519 students
300 S Elmhurst Ave
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
(847) 253-8555 7.2 NS-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.